There can be several causes of strained breathing in your home, we are going to discuss the humidity aspect or lack of humidity I should say. Have you ever been in your home and noticed that it was somewhat difficult to breathe or that the air seemed drier than normal, this is caused by not having enough humidity or moisture in the air.
This can be caused by the type of heating and cooling units you have, what type of climate you live in or even what type of season it is like spring or winter. Drier air is even harder to keep cool because of the lack of moisture to retain the cool air.
A humidifier can help cure the problem, whether you want to get a small one just to keep one room correct or install a large ventilation humidifier to keep the entire home at the right humidity. How does it work you might ask. There is a small container of liquid or water that is inside the humidifier that is filled up periodically and projects the liquid into the air in one of several ways to keep the right moisture in the air.
The main way the humidifier gets the liquid into the air is by evaporation. There is a wick inside the reservoir that fills up with water and a fan constantly blows on the wick causing the water to evaporate into the air, this is the most common of the humidifiers. The other fairly common one is the vaporizer humidifier, it boils the water that is inside the reservoir and releases the steam into the room air. This is like holding your head over a boiling pot water when you have a congested head cold.
There are several more reasons that can effect your breathing that I discuss further in my blog if you would like to visit it: http://www.humidifierpurifier.blogspot.com .You can also read the different types of humidifiers and air purifiers at my website listed below. Thanks for Reading!
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Breathe
- TABULA RASA « Simplify And Breathe
- The BEST Eggnog Ever! « To Breathe Underwater
- I just want to hear you beathe…. « Reflections and Revelations
- Related posts on Easy
- Dog Training Collars & Harnesses : Fitting an Easy Walk Dog …
- Related posts on Humidifier
- Skin Feeling The Burn? | Whole House Humidifiers
- Highly Effective Cheap Natural Dry Skin Treatments | Dry Face Skin
- Healthy atmosphere for the family – Cool air humidifier
- How to Select a Home Air Humidifier in Winter
- Product Reviews VII : Vicks V5100N Humidifier Product Review
- Need a Solution for the Dry Air in your Home? – try an Air Humidifier!
- Does Your Home Need a Humidifier?
Filed Under: Humidifiers