The importance of the right humidity level in every residential and commercial building can not be over-estimated. Humidity becomes the most important factor for everyone’s comfort while inside a closed heated space, especially during winter time.
If the air in the house does not contain enough moisture, people may feel cold and uncomfortable – even at 75 F. Dry, thirsty air evaporates moisture from skin, a cooling process that makes one feel chilly. But, with humidity raised to recommended levels, the thermostat can be dialed down to 68 F and still maintain comfortable feeling.
A newly developed Canada Blower element type electric power humidifier offers unmatched precise humidity control in any size building, and for the most sophisticated ventilating ductwork design. Its computerized modulating output steam capacity control minimizes electric power consumption, while maintains the desired humidity level within 1% relative humidity range.
This self contained power steam humidifiers produce mineral free, odourless, sterile steam without the replacement cost associated with electrode cylinders manufactured by competitors.
CB Electric Humidifier has the following features:
• Capacities from 6-180 lb/hr (3-85 kg/hr) of steam
• On/Off or fully modulating with solid state relays
• Integrated interface control
• Sophisticated water level sensoring system
• Permanent stainless steel chamber with self cleaning heating elements
• Simplicity of operation and service
• Corrosion and scratch resistant housing with powder paint finish
• Wall mounted installation kit
The evaporation chamber of the CB Humidifier consists of a permanent stainless steel chamber with self cleaning heating elements. The components of the humidifiers are readily accessible for easy and quick servicing. Reliability of the CB humidifier is one of the features that set it apart from competing humidifiers. The content of the supply water is not an issue – the water sensor will measure the mass of the water (instead of the conductivity) insuring a proper water level at all time.
The steam can be distributed into a duct by a steam distributor or with a fan distribution unit for direct space applications. This technique is described in details in the Canada Blower web site.
Distribution manifold systems are to be used to prevent condensation in air ducts (available in 3 types of manifolds) .
1. Meag Steam; where absorption distances are very short.
2. SA-1; where absorption distances are short.
3. SA-2; where duct dimensions are restricted.
A newly developed Neptronic SDU steam-distubution unit for stand-alone electric steam humidifiers offers unprecedented precise humidity control in any size room or buildeng where ventilating ductwork is not present. The steam is discharged with a quiet fan blower (available in 3 sizes) directly into the area.
In addition, in order to prevent the accumulation of condensation in air ducts, Canada Blower has designed 2 basic configurations of steam distribution to provide the client with the most economical solution for any particular application.
The CB humidifier is easy to install and provides a simple and reliable operation with the user friendly control package. Steam is produced in a permanent stainless steel chamber which is easily removed and re-installed for rapid servicing. No plastic cylinders to replace, making it more economical to operate and environmentally friendly than the electrode humidifier.
• No expensive plastic cylinders to buy
• Environmentally friendly – no plastic cylinders to throw away
• No more blocked drain solenoid valves
• Drain water tempered to below 14
For additional information please visit http://www.canadianblower.com/hvac/index.html.
Tags: Steam Humidifier
- What are the Benifits to Installing a Furnace Humidifier
- Spirax Sarco:: Steam Humidifier Product Demo
- Wanna go with the flow? Go with the Skuttle whole house humidifier
Filed Under: Steam Humidifier