When you come home from a busy and tiring day at the office, one thing that you expect is peace of mind and utmost relaxation. You deserve it after working so hard. But just when you are about to enter your comfort zone, the first thing that welcomes you is a shock from the door handle.
While you cannot help but get annoyed, you also cannot help but wonder what causes these irritating electric shocks. The main cause of this problem is lack of moisture in the air. Most places in this world hardly have problems about dry air but in some locations in this country, this is a major issue.